2019 STIHL TS 500i STIHL Cutquik®
Call for Price
A cut-off machine with the world's first electronically controlled fuel-injection system that increases power, not weight when operating 14" wheels.
Abrasive cutting just got more cutting edge. STIHL introduces another industry first with the
TS 500i STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine - the first handheld outdoor power tool to offer an electronically controlled fuel-injection system. This system increases power and performance over 15% while remaining lightweight and well-balanced. The fuel injection system makes starting easier and more reliable by eliminating the choke. Just set the switch to on, prime and pull.
Lightweight, powerful and fuel-injected, this 14" cut-off machine is designed for superior balance and handling during your toughest jobs. And just like a powerful sports car, you will be impressed with the amazing acceleration of this machine, getting you back to speed faster than you thought possible.
The STIHL TS 500i also features a high-efficiency engine with low exhaust emissions and optimal torque throughout its RPM range. Its Electronic Water Control (EWC) allows for easy water flow adjustment while cutting and its X2 air filtration system maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency. This machine has it all, so very little can stand in your way.
NOTE: Abrasive wheel included. Diamond wheel (shown) sold separately.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Decompression Valve: The decompression valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- Electronic Water Control (EWC): Electronic Water Control allows the operator to easily adjust the flow of water while cutting and stops the water flow when the machine is at idle.
- X2 Air Filtration System: The X2 Air Filtration System revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. The X2 Air Filtration System is virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Bayonet-Style Fuel Cap: Includes retainer for easy use, even with gloves on.
- Electronically Controlled Fuel Injection System: The fuel injection system makes starting easier and more reliable by eliminating the choke. Just set the switch to on, prime and pull.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning: With consistent semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Ergonomic Grip: The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position.
- Displacement: 72.2 cc (4.41 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 3.9 kW (5.2 bhp)
- Weight*: 10.2 kg (22.5 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 725 cc (24.5 oz.)
- Engine Speed: 9,000 rpm (Elec. Gov.)
- Maximum Spindle Speed: 5,350 rpm
- Arbor Size: 20 mm
- Maximum Wheel Size: 350 mm (14")
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 125 mm (4.9")
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Size
- 4.41 cu. in. (72.2 cc)
- 5.2 bhp (3.9 kW)
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.5 oz. (725 cc)
- 22.5 lb. (10.2 kg)
- Blade Size
- 14 in. (350 mm)