2016 Gravely Atlas JSV
The Atlas Job Site Vehicle (JSV) isn't born for jaunting through the woods. It is designed, built and bred to get the job done. Hauling, towing, working, towing. The capacity and capabilities, power and performance are second to none.
When there is a paycheck at stake, professionals demand a vehicle that doesn't play around. Which is why we went to work to build a machine that works for you.
- All Steel MX-18 Jobbox won't buckle or bend under its class-leading 1250 lb. capacity and 1900 lb payload.
- The JSV can literally tow a ton. Hitch up a full 2000 lbs.
- Electric deck lift comes standard, so you can dump cargo with the touch of a button. And you can haul a fully loaded pallet thanks to a generous 18 cubic feet of cargo space.
- On-demand AWD system automatically puts 100% of the JSV's working power to the ground when you need more forward traction. When you don't, its back to 2WD for optimal fuel efficiency. And when you need a lighter touch, switching to VersaTrac Turf Mode unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won't tear up the turf.
- Heavy-duty de Dion rear suspension minimizes sag so the Atlas can maintain full ground clearance even with cargo, tongue weight and towing maxed out. And the increased stiffness and generous wheel travel will keep your ride smooth over rought terrain.
- Unmatched jobsite comfort with ample seating space for 3 adults and features like tilt steering, cupholders, under-seat and in-dash storage. Profiled tubular frame for easy installation of cab enclosure accessories.
- Model Name: Atlas JSV 3000 - EFI
- Model #: 996200
- Engine Manufacturer: Polaris®
- Engine Rating: 40 HP/570 CC
- Fuel System: EFI
- Length: 128" (325 cm)
- Peak Alternator Output: 45A
- Seat Belts: 3 3-point
- Seating: 3
- Total Rated Payload: 1900 lb
- Cup Holders: 2
- Weight: 1575 lb
- Wheel Base: 84" (213 cm)
- Steel Roof, Base: Heavy-duty, 12-gauge steel roof provides protection from the worst elements with a black powder coat that’s durable and scratch resistant. Includes headliner to reduce noise and installs easily.
- Front Receiver Hitch: Front receiver hitch mounts to the frame of the vehicle and takes standard 2” hitches.
- Horn Kit: Horn kits helps alert others of the vehicle presence for added safety. Includes dash-mounted button.
- Poly Sport Roof, Base: Durable, injection-molded polyethylene roof for the JSV-3000 is engineered to resist distortion from heat. Easy installation with minimal tools required.
- Poly Premium Roof, Base: Insulated polyethylene roof that dampens sound and improves rider comfort. Includes roof sealing kit.
- Poly Windshield: Tough polycarbonate windshield is scratch and impact resistant. Made from optical grade material, it comes with a quick latch system for easy installation or removal.
- Poly Half Windshield: Polycarbonate half windshield provides protection while allowing airflow for passengers. Ideal for hot, dusty conditions, it comes with a quick latch system for easy installation or removal.
- Glass Windshield: Laminated safety glass provides protection from wind and other elements while a quick latch system for easy installation or removal.
- Fixed Glass Windshield: Laminated safety glass is wiper ready for improved visibility in adverse conditions, with a sealed fit that bolts on in minutes.
- Poly Rear Panel: Durable polycarbonate material with a low-profile frame for added visibility. Quick latch system allows for installation or removal in seconds.
- Glass Rear Panel: Scratch-resistant, tempered laminate glass panel with a low-profile frame improves visibility. Quick latch system allows for installation or removal in seconds.
- Sliding Window Rear Panel: Premium rear panel with a sliding window that allows for ventilation and access to the rear cargo area. Scratch-resistant, tempered laminate glass panel with a low-profile frame for improved visibility. Features a quick latch system that allows for installation or removal in seconds.
- Hinged-Window Poly Front Doors: Set of two front doors made from durable, molded plastic with a tube steel frame come complete with hinged windows, which provide year-round rider comfort.
- Canvas Front Doors: Set of two front doors, constructed with a durable, powder-coated steel frame and heavy-duty polyester with UV stabilizers, come complete with zip-down windows for year-round comfort.
- HD Pro 4500LB Winch, Base: Powerful magnetic motor rated to pull up to 4500 lbs., featuring an auto-stop switch to prevent unnecessary stress on the motor and components. 50 ft. of synthetic rope provides superior flexibility and eliminates the potential for frayed cables.
- Multi-Mount 4500LB Winch, Base: Mounts into a 2” receiver to allow for mounting on the front or rear of the JSV. Rated to pull up to 4500 lbs. Front mounting requires front receiver hitch.
- Heater/Defrost Kit: Provides warmth and comfort for riders in adverse conditions while defrosting the windshield. Requires cutting of dash plastic. Diesel models require additional adapter kit 79606700 for installation.
- Wiper Kit With Washer: Standard automotive-style wiper keeps the windshield clear in adverse conditions. Compatible with fixed glass windshield only.
- Speed Limiting Kit: Governs vehicle speed to 25 mph when switched on. Not compatible with diesel vehicles.
- Power Steering Kit: Electronic power steering kit provides improved maneuverability and steering capabilities to reduce operator fatigue.
- Interior Dome Light Kit: Provides lighting for passengers in dark conditions with a push-button switch for easy on/off.
- Battery Connection Cable, Base: High-gauge connector cable to add electronic accessories. Required to power certain accessories. Not required if winch is already installed.
- Plow Frame Kit: Quick-attach plow frame that connects easily to the integrated plow mount. The frame allows for manual angling of the plow in five different positions. Requires integrated winch for raising and lowering.
- 72" Snow Plow: 72” wide by 14.5” high plow is ideal for moving and piling large amounts of snow.
- Plow Marker: Improves operator visibility of the plow edges.
- Plow Mount: Integrated mount system that allows for easy removal and installation of the plow and frame.
- 2" LED Light: LED lights can be configured in all directions to provide the brightest lighting for all situations. Requires light bar harness for installation.
- 13" LED Light Bar: LED lights can be configured in all directions to provide the brightest lighting for all situations. Requires light bar harness for installation.
- 35" Light Bar: LED lights can be configured in all directions to provide the brightest lighting for all situations. Requires light bar harness for installation.
- Light Bar Harness: Harness and switch required for installation of 2”, 13” & 35” lights.
- Rearview Mirror: 8” by 4.5” convex mirror made from shatterproof tempered glass adjusts easily while enhancing rear visibility.
- Reverse Warning Kit: Adds an extra level of safety to the JSV by sounding an alarm when the vehicle is in reverse.
- Side Mirror Set: Side mirror kit mounts directly to the cab frame providing increased rear visibility.
- Headache Rack with Tool Holders: Protects rear riders from shifting cargo while also holding up to 6 hand tools. Requires hardware kit 79606800 for mounting.
- Poly Cargo Box: Durable polyethylene box secures tools and other cargo. Requires drilling holes in the bed rail for mounting.
- Chainsaw Press: Mounts to the bed rail to secure a chainsaw to the outside of the box and save space for other cargo. Requires drilling holes in the bed rail for mounting.
- Dual Gun Mount: Holds 2 gun boots (sold separately). Mounted high to accommodate additional cargo. Requires hardware kit 79606800 for mounting.
- 60-Gallon Boomless Sprayer: 60 gal. corrosion-resistant polyethylene tank with a 12V diaphragm pump. 3.8 GPM flow rate; 45 PSI maximum pressure. Adjustable pressure with pressure gauge. Includes a deluxe pistol grip handgun with adjustable nozzle & 25’ of hose. Boomless nozzles with a full 30’ spray coverage. 35’ max horizontal throw; 26’ max vertical throw.
- Bed Liner Mat: Rubber mat fitted to the JSV works to prevent scuffs and scratches.
- Front Mud Tire: Strong front tire ideal for soft and wet soil conditions with superior shock absorption. Sold individually, wheel sold separately.
- Rear Mud Tire: Strong rear tire ideal for soft and wet soil conditions with superior shock absorption. Sold individually, wheel sold separately.
- Demand Drive Fluid: All Terrain Demand Drive Fluid for hub and centralized Hilliard clutches. Designed for this unique application where positive engagement & release are required; Formulated for lubricity, corrosion & oxidation protection in all operating conditions; Special additives prevent ADC clutch chatter
- Full Synthetic Transmission Fluid: Synthetic Gear Case Lubricant & Transmission Fluid. Friction reducing formulation, extreme pressure film protection for severe operating temperatures ; Provides shock protection while minimizing chain and gear wear; Prevents rust, oxidation, foam and corrosion of internal ATV transmission components
- 5W-50 Full Synthetic Oil: Engineering approved for Gravely 4-cycle engines; Maximum engine protection in cold & hot conditions; Industry-leading viscosity range; Extends gear life
- Antifreeze: Gravely Antifreeze 50/50 Pre-Mixed. Engineering approved for Gravely engines; Extreme temp boil-over protection; Freeze protection down to sub-zero temperatures
- Gravely DOT 4 Brake Fluid: High minimum boiling point (520°F); Anti-corrosion additives; Lubricates rubber O-rings and lines; Maximum brake lever response and sensitivity
- 60-Gallon Boomless Sprayer: Corrosion-resistant polyethylene tank, and adjustable spray pressure; Includes a deluxe pistol grip hand-held sprayer with an adjustable nozzle and 25' of hose; Boomless nozzles can deliver across a full 30-foot spray coverage area; Mounting brackets secures sprayer in rear cargo box
- Engine Type
- 570 cc
- Fuel System
- 84 in. (213 cm)
- Box Capacity
- 1250 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 2000 lb.
- Dry Weight
- 1575 lb.
- Drive System